Saturday, May 22, 2010

As we all know we will shine upon the star Malayalam Song Lyrics From Movie Notebook

Song:- As we all know

As we all know we will shine upon the star
You show your love god you’re beautiful

You told me you’ll be there for me
I feel you’re love cause I do believe, I see you smile down on me.

To love, to learn, to live,
You taught us how to love,
and you taught us how to live,
God you know that is true all our belief is in you
We’re flying high lord’s academy

To love, to learn, to live,
Lord’s academy shine upon the star
You shower your bless, lord you’re wonderful,
Our dreams are sky high,
We climb the ladder up to the sky;
This corridor, that fragrant rose taught us how;
To love, to learn, to live, forever lord.

Together we will grow,
our teachers showed us how;
Carry us along with you, forever more;
For you taught us how,

To love, to learn, to live. [2]
To love, to learn, to live.. forever more

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails